stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
呂曉沛 , Ph.D Advisor：于宏燦
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.00019
- 2. Stevens CE, Hume ID (1998) Contributions of microbes in vertebrate gastrointestinal tract to production and conservation of nutrients. Physiological Reviews 78: 393-427.
- 3. Hume ID (1989) Invited Perspectives in Physiological Zoology - Optimal Digestive Strategies in Mammalian Herbivores. Physiological Zoology 62: 1145-1163.
- 4. Dehority BA (2002) Gastrointestinal tracts of herbivores, particularly the ruminant: Anatomy, physiology and microbial digestion of plants. Journal of Applied Animal Research 21: 145-160.
- 5. Frank DN, Pace NR (2008) Gastrointestinal microbiology enters the metagenomics era. Current Opinion in Gastroenterology 24: 4-10.
- 6. Xu J, Bjursell MK, Himrod J, Deng S, Carmichael LK, et al. (2003) A genomic view of the human-Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron symbiosis. Science 299: 2074-2076.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?