stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林俊谷 , Masters Advisor：范致豪
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201900385
- Ahmad, M., Teel, A. L., Furman, O. S., Reed, J. I., Watts, R. J. (2012). Oxidative and Reductive Pathways in Iron-Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid–Activated Persulfate Systems. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 138(4), 411-418.
- Aiken, G. R., McKnight, D. M., Wershaw, R. L., MacCarthy, P. (1985). Humic Substances in Soil, Sediment, and Water: Geochemistry, Isolation, and Characterization. Wiley, New York.
- Akbari, A., Sadani, M., Amin, M. M., Teimouri, F., Khajeh, M., Mahdavi, M., Hadi, M. (2018). Managing sulfate ions produced by sulfate radical-advanced oxidation process using sulfate-reducing bacteria for the subsequent biological treatment. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 6(5), 5929-5937.
- Alalm, M. G., Tawfik, A., Ookawara, S. (2015). Degradation of four pharmaceuticals by solar photo-Fenton process: kinetics and costs estimation. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 3(1), 46-51.
- Andreozzi, R., Caprio, V., Marotta, R., Vogna, D. (2003). Paracetamol oxidation from aqueous solutions by means of ozonation and H2O2/UV system. Water Research, 37(5), 993-1004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?