stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林珮君 , Masters Advisor：王儷穎
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2010.00298
- 1. Young T, Peppard PE, Gottlieb DJ. Epidemiology of obstructive sleep apnea: a population health perspective. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2002;165:1217-39.
- 2. 陳濘宏。阻塞型睡眠呼吸中止症。台灣醫學 2005；9：361-6。
- 3. Loube DI, Gay PC, Strohl KP, Pack AI, White DP, Collop NA. Indications for positive airway pressure treatment of adult obstructive sleep apnea patients: a consensus statement. Chest 1999;115:863-6.
- 4. Sabato R, Guido P, Salerno FG, Resta O, Spanevello A, Barbaro MP. Airway inflammation in patients affected by obstructive sleep apnea. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis 2006;65:102-5.
- 5. Salerno FG, Carpagnano E, Guido P, Bonsignore MR, Roberti A, Aliani M, et al. Airway inflammation in patients affected by obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Respir Med 2004;98:25-8.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?