stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Yu-Wen Huang, Bing-Yu Hsieh, Tung-Chien Chen, and Liang-Gee Chen, “Analysis, Fast Algorithm, and VLSI Architecture Design for H.264/AVC Intra Frame Coder,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., VOL. 15, NO. 3, MARCH 2005
-  G. J. Sullivan and T. Wiegand, “Rate-Distortion Optimization for Video Compression,” IEEE Signal Processing Mag., vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 74–90, Nov. 1998.
- Antonio Ortega and Kannan Ramchandran, “Rate-Distortion Methods for Image and Video” IEEE Signal Processing Mag., vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 23–50, Nov. 1998
- Changsung Kim, Hsuan-Huei Shih and C. C. Jay Kuo, “Feature-Based Intra-Prediction Mode Decision for H.264,” IEEE Proceedings of International Conference Image Processing 2004, Singapore, October 24-27, 2004
-  Marpe, D.; Schwarz, H.; Wiegand, T., “Context-based adaptive binary arithmetic coding in the H.264/AVC video compression standard,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 13, pp. 620- 636, July 2003
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?