stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Shu Ji, David Reusch, and Fred C. Lee, “High Frequency High Power Density 3D Integrated Gallium Nitride Based Point of Load Module”, in IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), 2012, pp. 4267-4273.
-  Pouya Aflaki, Renato Negra, and Fadhel M. Ghannouchi, “Dedicated Large-Signal GaN HEMT Model for Switching-Mode Circuit Analysis and Design”, IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, vol. 19, pp. 740-742, November 2009.
-  Fumiya Hattori, Hirokatsu Umegami, and Masayoshi Yamamoto, “Capacitor-Less Gate Drive Circuit Capable of High-Efficiency Operation for Non-Insulating-Gate GaN FETs”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 60,
- pp. 3249-3255, October 2013.
-  Fumiya Hattori, and Masayoshi Yamamoto, “Proposal and Analysis of Gate Drive Circuit Suitable for GaN-FET”, in IECON 2012 - 38th Annual Conference on IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 2012, pp. 685-690.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?