stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃瀚儀 , Masters Advisor：潘璦琬
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2011.00510
- Aguirre, B. E. (1985). Why do they return? Abused wives in shelters. Social Work, 30, 350-354.
- Antonakos, C. L. (2001). Focus on Research Methods-Using Measures of Agreement to Develop a Taxonomy of Passivity in Dementia. Research in Nursing and Health, 24, 336.
- Arneson, H., & Ekberg, K. (2005). Evaluation of empowerment processes in a workplace health promotion intervention based on leaarning in Sweden. Health promotion international, 4, 351-359.
- Arvidsson, I., Axmon, A., & Skerfving, S. (2008). Follow-up study of musculoskeletal disorders 20 months after the introduction of a mouse-based computer system. Scandinavian journal of Work, Environment & Health 34, 374-380.
- Auerbach, E., & Richardson, P. (2005). The long-term work experiences of persons with severe and persistent mental illness. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Jornal, 28, 267-273.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?