stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
莊佳頤 , Masters Advisor：韓仁毓
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.00582
- Bae, T. S., Lee, J. K., & Kwon, J. H. (2011). Optimal integration of single-baseline GPS solutions in network-based kinematic positioning. Journal of Surveying Engineering, 137(3), 91-98.
- Chen, H. C., Huang, Y. S., Chiang, K. W., Yang, M., & Rau, R. J. (2009). The performance comparison between GPS and BeiDou-2/Compass: A perspective from Asia. Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, Transactions of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, Series A/Chung-kuo Kung Ch'eng Hsuch K'an, 32(5), 679-689.
- Coppa, U., Guarnieri, A., Pirotti, F., & Vettore, A. (2009). Accuracy enhancement of unmanned helicopter positioning with low-cost system. Applied Geomatics, 1(3), 85-95.
- Dalyot (2006). Intro-DTM. Retrieved May 17, 2013 from
- Guth, P. L. (2004). The Geometry of Line-of-Sight and Weapons Fan Algorithms Studies in Military Geography and Geology (pp. 271-285): Springer Netherlands.
- 張郁翎(2017)。以Google Street View影像進行地面動態載台衛星可視性分析。臺灣大學土木工程學研究所學位論文。2017。1-79。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?