stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
何其安 , Masters Advisor：黃尹男
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201600763
- Ozaki, M., Akita, S., Osuga, H., Nakayama, T., and Adachi, N. (2004). "Study on steel plate reinforced concrete panels subjected to cyclic in-plane shear." Nuclear Engineering and Design, 228(1–3), 225-244.
- Varma, A. H., Zhang, K., Chi, H., Booth, P., and Baker, T. "In-plane shear behavior of SC composite walls: theory vs. experiment." Proc., Proceedings of the 21st IASMiRT Conference (SMiRT 21).
- Varma, A. H., Malushte, S. R., Sener, K. C., and Lai, Z. (2014). "Steel-plate composite (SC) walls for safety related nuclear facilities: Design for in-plane forces and out-of-plane moments." Nuclear Engineering and Design, 269, 240-249.
- Funakoshi, A., Akita, S., Matsumoto, H., Hara, K., Matsuo, I., and Hayashi, N. (1998). "Experimental study on a concrete filled steel structure Part. 7 Bending Shear Tests." Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, 1063-1064.
- Takeuchi, M., Narikawa, M., Matsuo, I., Hara, K., and Usami, S. (1998). "Study on a concrete filled structure for nuclear power plants." Nuclear Engineering and Design, 179(2), 209-223.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?