stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Andres Monzon, Alvaro Fernandez, Pablo Jorda (2008). “Environmental Costs Account A Base for Measuring Sustainability in Transport Plans.” Transportation Research Centre. Universidad Politecnica de Madrid.
- 2.Anish Patil and Paulien Herder (2010). “Investment Decision Making for Alternative Fuel Public Transport Buses The Case of Brisbane Transport.” University of South Florida, Journal of Public Transportation, Vol. 13, No.2, pp. 115-133.
- 3.Chan and Wong (2004). “Electric Vehicles Charge Forward.” IEEE Power & Energy magazine.
- 4.Cathy Macharis (2007). “Combining Intermodal Transport with Electric Vehicles: Towards More Sustainable Solutions.” Transportation Planning and Technology, April – June 2007 Vol. 30, Nos. 2-3, pp. 311-323.
- 7.G.J. Offer, D. Howey, M. Contestabile, R. Clague, N.P. Brandon (2010). “Comparative analysis of battery electric, hydrogen fuel cell and hybrid.” Science Direct Energy Policy 38, pp. 24-29.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?