stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李世偉 , Ph.D Advisor：林郁真
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201702847
- Altenburger, R., Nendza, M., Schüürmann, G., 2003. Mixture toxicity and its modeling by quantitative structure‐activity relationships. Environ. Toxicol. Chem. 22, 1900-1915.
- Altin, A., Altin, S., Degirmenci, M., 2003. Characteristics and treatability of hospital(medical) wastewaters. Fresenius Environ. Bull. 12, 1098-1108.
- Baker, D.R., Kasprzyk-Hordern, B., 2013. Spatial and temporal occurrence of pharmaceuticals and illicit drugs in the aqueous environment and during wastewater treatment: new developments. Sci. Total Environ. 454, 442-456.
- Brian, J.V., Harris, C.A., Scholze, M., Backhaus, T., Booy, P., Lamoree, M., Pojana, G., Jonkers, N., Runnalls, T., Bonfà, A., 2005. Accurate prediction of the response of freshwater fish to a mixture of estrogenic chemicals. Environ. health perspectives 113, 721.
- Brian, J.V., Harris, C.A., Scholze, M., Kortenkamp, A., Booy, P., Lamoree, M., Pojana, G., Jonkers, N., Marcomini, A., Sumpter, J.P., 2007. Evidence of estrogenic mixture effects on the reproductive performance of fish. Environ. Sci. Technol. 41, 337-344.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?