stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李育誠 , Masters Advisor：盧奕璋
生物序列比對 ； BLAST ； Smith-Waterman ； 蛋白質序列比對 ； 平行架構 ； 硬體架構實現 ； biological sequence alignment ； basic local alignment search tool (BLAST) ； Smith-Waterman ； protein sequence alignment ； parallel architecture ； hardware implementation
-  S. B. Needleman and C. D. Wunsch, ” A general method applicable to the search for similarities in the amino acid sequence of two proteins,” Journal of Molecular Biology, vol.48, no.3, pp. 443-453, Mar. 1970.
-  T. F. Smith and M. S. Waterman, “Identiﬁcation of common molecular subsequences,” Journal of Molecular Biology, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 195–97, Mar. 1981.
-  O. Gotoh, “An improved algorithm for matching biological sequences”, Journal of Molecular Biology, 162, pp. 705-708, 1982.
-  W. Pearson and D. Lipman, “Improved tools for biological sequence analysis,” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, vol. 85, pp. 2444-2448, 1988.
-  S. F. Altschul et al., “Basic local alignment search tool,” Journal of Molecular Biology, vol.215, pp. 403-410, 1990.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?