stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  P. Belhumeur, J. Hespanha, and D. Kriegman (july 1997), “Eigenfaces vs. Fisherfaces: Recognition Using Class Specific Linear Projection,” IEEE Transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence 19 (7): 711.
-  Ahonen, T., Hadid, A., and Pietikainen, M. 2006, “Face Description with Local Binary Patterns: Application to Face Recognition,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 28, 12 (Dec. 2006), 2037-2041.
-  Wright, J., Yang, A. Y., Ganesh, A., Sastry, S. S., and Ma, Y. 2009, “Robust Face Recognition via Sparse Representation,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 31, 2 (Feb. 2009), 210-227.
-  S. A. J. Winder and M. Brown, “Learning local image descriptors,” In CVPR, 2007.
-  Haitao Wang, Li, S.Z. and Yangsheng Wang, "Face recognition under varying light-ing conditions using self quotient image," Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, 2004. Proceedings. Sixth IEEE International Conference on , vol., no., pp. 819- 824, 17-19 May 2004
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?