stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃薰慧 , Masters Advisor：沈中華
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2015.00658
- 1. Ashbaugh-Skaife, H., D. W. Collins and R. LaFond, 2006. The Effect of Corporate Governance on Firms’ Credit Ratings. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 42, 1-2, 203-243.
- 5. Kamstra, M., P. Kennedy, Peter and T. K. Suan, 2001. Combining Bond Rating Forecasts Using Logit. The Financial Review, 36, 2, 75-96.
- 6. Li, J. and Hsu, S., 2012. Shadow Banking in China. MRPA paper, No. 39441.
- 7. Luo, R. H. and L. F. Chen, 2013. Yields, Credit Ratings, and Bond Characteristics: Evidence of Local Government Financing Vehicle Bonds, Asian Finance Association 2013 Conference, conference paper.
- 9. Shen, C.H. and Huang, Y.L., 2013. Effects of earnings management on bank cost of debt. Accounting and Finance, 53, 265-300
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?