stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃仁梅 , Masters Advisor：林增毅 Co-advisor ：澤大衛
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201803037
- Andersen, K.M., Turner, B.L., Dalling, J.W., 2010. Soil‐based habitat partitioning in understorey palms in lower montane tropical forests. Journal of Biogeography 37, 278-292.
- Arslan, H., 2012. Spatial and temporal mapping of groundwater salinity using ordinary kriging and indicator kriging: The case of Bafra Plain, Turkey. Agricultural Water Management 113, 57-63.
- Barreto, P., Amaral, P., Vidal, E., Uhl, C., 1998. Costs and benefits of forest management for timber production in eastern Amazonia. Forest Ecology and Management 108, 9-26.
- Biging, G., Robards, T., Turnblom, E., Van Deusen, P., 1994. The predictive models and procedures used in the forest stand generator (STAG). Hilgardia 61, 1-36.
- Bivand, R., Pebesma, E., Gómez Rubio, V., 2013. Applied spatial data analysis with R. Springer New York, New York.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?