stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  J. C. Chern and C. C. Lin, "Post-Cyclic Consolidation Behavior of Loose Sands ", Vertical and Horizontal Deformations of Foundations and Embankments, pp. 740-747 (1994)
-  Nagase, H and Ishihara, K., "Liquefaction-Induced Compaction and Settlement of Sand During Earthquakes", Soils and Foundations, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 65-76 (1988)
-  De Alba, P. A., Chan , C. K. and Seed, H. B., "Sand Liquefaction in Large-Scale Simple Shear Tests", Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering Division, Vol. 102, No. 9, pp. 909-927 (1976)
-  Tokimatsu, K., and Seed, H.B., "Evaluation of Settlements in Sands Due to Earthquake Shaking", Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 113, No. 8, pp. 861-878 (1987)
-  Yoshimi, Y., Kuwabara, F. and Tokimatsu, K. "One-Dimensional Volume Change Characteristics of Sands Under Very Low Confining Stresses", Soils And Foundations, Vol. 15, No.3, pp. 51-60 (1975)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?