stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3.P. Zhang and J. Lindemann, Scripta Materialia, Influence of shot peening on high cycle fatigue properties of the high-strength wrought magnesium alloy AZ80, 52 (2005) 485.
- 4.P. Zhang and J. Lindemann, Scripta Materialia, Effect of roller burnishing on the high cycle fatigue performance of the high-strength wrought magnesium alloy AZ80, 52 (2005) 1011.
- 5.F. Andreatta, I. Apachitei, A.A. Kodentsov, J. Dzwonczyk, J. Duszczyk, Electrochimica Acta,Volta potential of second phase particles in extruded AZ80 magnesium alloy, 51 (2006) 3551.
- 6.J. Swiostek, D. Letzing, and K. U. Kainer, Hydrostayic, Metal Science and Heat Treatment, extrusion at 100°C and its effect on the grain size and mechanical properties of magnesium alloys, 48 (2006) 11.
- 7.Y. Uematsu, K. Tokaji, M. Kamakura, K. Uchida, H. Shibata and N. Bekku, Mater. Materials Science and Engineering A. A, Effect of extrusion conditions on grain refinement and fatigue behaviour in magnesium alloys , 434 (2006) 131.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?