stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
龔晏平 , Masters Advisor：陳保中
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201602459
- Abbott BD, Wolf CJ, Schmid JE, Das KP, Zehr RD, Helfant L, Nakayama S, Lindstrom AB, Strynar MJ, Lau C. Perfluorooctanoic acid induced developmental toxicity in the mouse is dependent on expression of peroxisome proliferator activated receptor-alpha. Toxicol. Sci. 2007;98:571-581.
- Bolt RJ, van Weissenbruch MM, Lafeber HN, Delemarre-van de Waal HA. Glucocorticoids and lung development in the fetus and preterm infant. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2001 Jul;32(1):76-91.
- Chawes BL. Upper and lower airway pathology in young children with allergic- and non-allergic rhinitis. Dan Med Bull. 2011 May;58(5):B4278. Review.
- Chen MH, Ha EH, Wen TW, Su YN, Lien GW, Chen CY, et al. 2012. Perfluorinated compounds in umbilical cord blood and adverse birth outcomes. PloS one 7:e42474.
- Chen T, Zhang L, Yue JQ, Lv ZQ, Xia W, Wan YJ, et al. 2012. Prenatal pfos exposure induces oxidative stress and apoptosis in the lung of rat off-spring. Reproductive toxicology 33:538-545.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?