stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林子堯 , Masters Advisor：陳忠仁 Co-advisor ：郭瑞祥
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.00639
- Agrawal, A. and Nagarjan, N. J. (1990) “Corporate Structure, Agency Costs, and Ownership Control: the Case of All-Equity Firms,” Journal of Finance, 45, 1325–1331.
- Anderson, R. C. and Reeb, D. M. (2003) “Founding Family Ownership and Performance: Evidence from the S&P 500,” Journal of Finance, 58, 1301– 1327.
- Barth, E., Gulbrandsen, T. and Schone, P. (2005) “Family Ownership and Productivity: the Role of Owner-Management,” Journal of Corporate Finance, 11(1), 107– 127.
- Baysinger, B. D., Kosnik, R. D., and Turk, T.A. (1991) “Effects of Board and Ownership Structure on Corporate R&D Strategy,” Academy of Management Journal, 34(1), 205–214.
- Boyd, B. (1990) “Corporate Linkages and Organizational Environment: A Test of the Resource Dependence Model,” Strategic Management Journal, 11, 419–430.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?