stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Alavi, M., 2004. Regional stratigraphy of the zagros fold-thrust belt of Iran and its proforland evolution. Am. Jour. Sci., 304, 1-20.
-  Catuneanu, O.,2004. Retroarc foreland systems-evolution through time. Jour. of African Ear. Sci.,38,225-242.
-  Crampton, S. L. & Allen, P. A. (1995) Recognition of forebulge unconformities associated with early stage foreland basin development: Example from the North Alpine foreland basin. Am. Ass. Pet. Geol. Bull., 79, 1495-1514.
-  Cooper, M. A., Addision, F. T., AQlvarez, R., Coral, M., Graham, R. H., Hayward, A. B., Howe, S.Martinez, J., Naar, J., Penas, R., Pulham, A. J. and Taborda, A., 1995, Basin development andtectonichistory of the Llanos Basin, Eastern Cordillera, and Middle Magdalena Valley, Colombia: AAPG Bulletin, v. 79, p. 1421-1443.
-  Covey, M. 1986. The evolution of foreland basin to steady state: evidence from the western Taiwan foreland basin. In: Foreland Basins(eds. P.A. Allen and P. Homewood), 77-90, Special Publication Internation of Sedimentology, 8, Blackwell Scientific, Oxford.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?