stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Adger, W. N .,Dessai, S.,Goulden, M.,Hulme, M.,Lorenzoni, I.,Nelson, D.,Naess, L.-O.,Wolf, J.,Wreford, A. (2009) Are there social limits to adaptation to climate change? Climatic Change 93(3-4):335-354.
- Andrew J. Plantinga, JunJie Wu (2003)Co-Benefits from Carbon Sequestration in Forests: Evaluating Reductions in Agricultural Externalities from an Afforestation Policy in Wisconsin. Land Economics 79(1):74-8.
- Anthony A. Leiserowitz, Tien Ming Lee1, Ezra M. Markowitz, Peter D. Howe,Chia-Ying Ko (2015) Predictors of public climate change awareness and risk perception around the world. Nature Climate Change vol 5.
- Avelino Suárez, Habiba Gitay, David Jon Dokken, Robert T. Watson (2002) Climate Change and Biodiversity. IPCC.
- Barnett, J.,O'Neill, S. (2010) Maladaptation.Global Environmental Change 20(2):211-213.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?