stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝少明 , Ph.D Advisor：黃俊堯
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202000112
- Abe, M. (2009), “Counting your customers” One by One: A Hierarchical Bayes Extension to the Pareto/NBD Model, Marketing Science, 28(3), 541-553.
- Anand, G., A. H. Kazmi, P. Malhotra, L. Vig, P. Agarwal, and G. Shroff. (2015). Deep Temporal Features to Predict Repeat Buyers. Paper presented at the NIPS 2015 Workshop: Machine Learning for eCommerce.
- Ang, L., and F. Buttle (2006), Customer Retention Management Processes: A Quantitative Study, European Journal of Marketing, 40(1/2), 83-99.
- Ascarza, E., S. A. Neslin, O. Netzer, Z. Anderson, P. S. Fader, S. Gupta, . . . D. Neal (2018), In Pursuit of Enhanced Customer Retention Management: Review, Key Issues, and Future Directions, Customer Needs Solutions, 5(1-2), 65-81.
- Baesens, B., S. Viaene, D. Van den Poel, J. Vanthienen, and G. Dedene (2002), Bayesian Neural Network Learning for Repeat Purchase Modelling in Direct Marketing, European Journal of Operational Research, 138(1), 191-211.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?