stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝易軒 , Masters Advisor：廖咸興
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2015.01197
- Acharya, V. V., P. Schnabl and G. Suarez (2013). "Securitization without risk transfer." Journal of Financial economics 107(3): 515-536.
- Beaver, W., R. Lambert and D. Morse (1980). "The information content of security prices." Journal of Accounting and Economics 2(1): 3-28.
- Blum, J. and M. Hellwig (1995). "The macroeconomic implications of capital adequacy requirements for banks." European Economic Review 39(3): 739-749.
- Calem, P., F. Covas and J. Wu (2013). "The impact of the 2007 liquidity shock on bank jumbo mortgage lending." Journal of Money, Credit and Banking 45(s1): 59-91.
- Chen, W., C.-C. Liu and S. G. Ryan (2008). "Characteristics of securitizations that determine issuers' retention of the risks of the securitized assets." The Accounting Review 83(5): 1181-1215.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?