stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
翁正學 , Masters Advisor：林銘郎
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201703292
- 4.Lo, Chia-Ming, Lee, Ching-Fang, Chou, Hsien-Ter, & Lin, Ming-Lang. (2014). Landslide at Su-Hua highway 115.9 k triggered by Typhoon Megi in Taiwan. Landslides, 11(2), 293-304.
- 5.Mechtcherine, V., Gram, A., Krenzer, K., Schwabe, J.-H., Shyshko, S., & Roussel, N. (2014). Simulation of fresh concrete flow using Discrete Element Method (DEM): theory and applications. Materials and structures, 47(4), 615-630.
- 6.Petersson, Ö., & Hakami, H. (2001). Simulation of SCC—laboratory experiments and numerical modeling of slump flow and L-box tests. Paper presented at the Proc. of the 2nd Int. RILEM Symp. on SCC.
- 7.Poisel, Rainer, Angerer, Hans, Pöllinger, Max, Kalcher, Thomas, & Kittl, Harald. (2009). Mechanics and velocity of the Lärchberg–Galgenwald landslide (Austria). Engineering Geology, 109(1), 57-66.
- 11.Shyshko, S., & Mechtcherine, V. (2006). Continuous numerical modelling of concrete from fresh to hardened state. IBAUSIL, internationale Baustofftagung Weimar, Germany, 2023.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?