stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Benson, M.A. and Thomas, D.M. (1966),"A definition of dominant discharge." Hydrological Science Bulletin, 11, pp. 76-80.
- 4. Burroughs, B.A., Hayes, D.B., Klomp, K.D. (2009), "Effects of Stronach Dam removal on fluvial geomorphology in the Pine River, Michigan, United States." Geomorphology110: 96-107.
- 5. Bolduc, L.C., Gardoni, P. and Briaud, J.L.(2008),"Probability of Exceedance Estimates for Scour Depth around Bridge Piers." Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering 134:2, 175-184.
- 6. Cantelli, A., Paola, C., Parker, G. (2004),"Experiments on upstream-migrating erosional narrowing and widening of an incisional channel caused by dam removal." Water Resource Research, Vol. 40,W03304.
- 7. Chang, H.H.(2006),"A Case Study of Fluvial Modeling of River Responses to Dam Removal." Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?