stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- [Aubert, 2002] X. L. Aubert (2002)“An Overview of Decoding Techniques for Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition,”Computer Speech and Language, 2002.
- [Bahl et al, 1986] L. Bahl, P. Brown, P de Souza, R. Merce (1986) “Maximum mutual information estimation of hidden Markov model parameters for speech recognition,”in Proc. ICASSP 1986.
- [Chen et al, 2002] B. Chen, H.-M. Wang, and L.-S Lee (2002)“Discriminating Capabilities of Syllable-Based Features and Approaches of Utilizing Them for Voice Retrieval of Speech Information in Mandarin Chinese,”IEEE Trans. Speech and Audio Processing 2002
- [Chen et al, 2004] B. Chen, J.-W. Kuo, W.-H. Tsai (2004)“Lightly Supervised and Data-Driven Approaches to Mandarin Broadcast News Transcription,”in Proc. ICASSP 2004.
- [Gales, 1998] MJF Gales (1998)“maximum likelihood linear transformations for HMM-based speech recognition,” Computer Speech and Language , 1998.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?