stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張人傑 , Masters Advisor：鍾立來 Co-advisor ：劉進賢
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201703746
-  Abrate, S., 1995. Vibration of non-uniform rods and beams. Journal of Sound and Vibration 185, 703-716.
-  Aucielloa, N. M., Ercolanob, A., 2004. A general solution for dynamic response ofaxially loaded non-uniform Timoshenko beams. International Journal of Solidsand Structures 41(18-19), 4861-4874.
-  Bahrami, M. N., Arani, M. K., Saleh, N. R., 2011. Modified wave approach for calculationof natural frequencies and mode shapes in arbitrary non-uniform beams.Scientia Iranica B 18, 1088-1094.
-  Chakraverty, S., Behera, L., 2015. Free vibration of non-uniform nanobeams usingRayleigh-Ritz method. Physica E 67, 38-46.
-  Datta, A. K., Sil, S. N., An analysis of free un-damped vibration of beams of varyingcross-section. Journal of Compututers and Structures 59, 479-483.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?