stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
遲舒云 , Masters Advisor：曹昭懿
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2009.02418
- Abrams P, Cardozo L, et al. The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function: report from the Standardisation Sub-committee of the International Continence Society. Neurourol Urodyn 2002;21:167-78.
- Aukee P, Usenius JP, et al. An evaluation of pelvic floor anatomy and function by MRI. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2004;112:84-8.
- Barber MD, Bremer RE, et al. Innervation of the female levator ani muscles. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2002;187:64-71.
- Barker KL, Shamley DR, et al. Changes in the cross-sectional area of multifidus and psoas in patients with unilateral back pain: the relationship to pain and disability. Spine. 2004;29:E515-9.
- Barker PJ, Guggenheimer KT, et al. Effects of tensioning the lumbar fasciae on segmental stiffness during flexion and extension: Young Investigator Award winner. Spine 2006;31:397-405.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?