stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Georg Klein and David Murray, “Parallel tracking and mapping for small AR workspaces,” in Mixed and Augmented Reality, 2007. ISMAR 2007.6th IEEE and ACM International Symposium on. IEEE, pp. 225–234, 2007.
-  Richard A Newcombe, Steven J Lovegrove, and Andrew J Davison, “Dtam: Dense tracking and mapping inreal-time,” in 2011 international conference on computer vision. IEEE, pp.2320–2327, 2011.
-  Raul Mur-Artal, JMM Montiel, and Juan D Tardós, “ORB SLAM: a versatile and accurate monocular SLAM system,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics, vol.31, no.5, pp. 1147–1163, 2015.
-  Kuan-Wen Chen, Chun-Hsin Wang, Xiao Wei, Qiao Liang, Chu-Song Chen, Ming-Hsuan Yang, and Yi Ping Hung, “Vision-based positioning for internet-of vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2016.
-  Jonathan Kelly and Gaurav S Sukhatme, “Visual inertial simultaneous localization, mapping and sensor-to-sensor self-calibration,” in Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation (CIRA), 2009 IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE, pp.360–368, 2009.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?