stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  P. M. Aziz, H. V. Sorensen, and J. V. Spiegel, “An overview of sigma-delta converters,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 61--84, January 1996.
-  L. Baldi, B. Franzini, D. Pandini, and R. Zafalon, “Design solutions for the interconnection parasitic effects in deep sub-micron technologies,” Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 55 (1-4), pp. 11--18, March 2001.
-  A. Boser and B. A. Wooley, “The design of sigma-delta modulation analog-to-digital converters,” IEEE Journal Solid-State Circuits, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1298--1308, December 1988.
-  J.-E. Chen, P.-W. Luo, and C.-L. Wey, “Yield evaluation of analog placement with arbitrary capacitor ratio,” in Proceedings of International Symposiums on Quality of Electronic Design, pp. 179--184, March 2009.
-  J.-E. Chen, P.-W. Luo, and C.-L. Wey, “Placement optimization for yield improvement of switched-capacitor analog integrated circuits,” IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 313--318, Febuary 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?