stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林玫芳 , Masters Advisor：梁德昭
-  楊曜隆，「無線網路技術應用於IEEE802.11n效能評估與分析」，國立中央大學資訊工程研究所碩士論文，2008。
-  A. V. Zelst and T. C. W. Schenk, ”Implementation of a MIMO OFDM-based wireless LAN system,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 483-494, Feb. 2004.
-  C. E. Shannon, "Communication in the presence of noise" . Proc. Institute of Radio Engineers, Vol. 37 (1): p10–21, Sep. 1984..
-  Barath Petit, Mostafa Ammar and Richard Fujimoto, “Protocols for Roadside-to-Roadside Data Relaying over Vehicular Networks”, IEEE WCNC 2006.
-  Emanuel Stingu and Frank L. Lewis, “A Hardware Platform for Research in Helicopter UAV Control”, Springer Science 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?