stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. 鄭憶中，“鍍鋅鋼板表面潤滑皮膜製備及分析研究”，國立台灣大學
- 2. M. Geszke, M. Murias ,L. Balan, G. Medjahdi,J. Korczynski, M. Moritz, J. Lulek, R. Schneider,“Folic acid-conjugated core/shell ZnS:Mn/ZnS quantum dots as targeted probes for two photon fluorescence imaging of cancer cells”, Acta Biomaterialia, Vol. 7,(2011) p. 1327-1338
- 3. M. Benhaliliba, C.E. Benouis, M.S. Aida, A. Sanchez Juarez, F. Yakuphanoglu, A. Tiburcio Silver,“A comparative study on structural, optical, photoconductivity properties of In and Al doped ZnO thin films grown onto glass and FTO substrates grown by spray pyrolysis process”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 506,(2010) p.548-553
- 4. J. C. Sun, Q. J. Feng, J. M. Bian , D. Q. Yu, M. K. Li, C. R. Li, H. W. Liang, J. Z. Zhao, H. Qui, G. T. Du,“Ultraviolet electroluminescence from ZnO-based light-emitting diode with p-ZnO:N/n-GaN:Si heterojunction structure”, Journal of Luminescence,Vol. 131,(2011) p.825-828
- photocatalytic degradation of phenol of TiO2and ZnO in the presence of
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?