stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Constable, Nicole, 2005, “A Tale of Two Marriages: International Matchmaking and Gender Mobility,” pp. 166-186, in Cross-Border Marriage: Gender and Mobility in Transnational Asia, University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Freneir, Mariam Darce and Kimberly Mancini, 1996, “Vietnamese Women in a Confucian Setting: The Causes of the Initial Decline in the Status of East Asian Women,” pp 21-37, in Kathleen Barry (ed.), Vietnam Women in Transition, NY: St. Martin’s Press.
- Hirschman, Charles and Vu Manh Loi, 1996, “Family and Household Structure in Vietnam: Some Glimpses from a Recent Survey,” Pacific Affairs, 69(2): 229-249.
- Personality, Hanoi: The Gioi Publishers.
- Nguyen, Thuy, 2002, “Four Virtues and Women Today,” pp. 5-8 in Le Thi Nham Tuyet(ed.), Images of the Vietnamese Women in the New Millennium, Hanoi: The Gioi Publishers.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?