stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  James Petroski, “Thermal Challenges Facing New Generation Light Emitting Diodes (LED) for Lighting Applications”, Solid State Light II, Proc. of SPIE, Vol. 4776, pp. 215-222. 2002.
-  Kuckmann, O., “High power LED arrays special requirements on packaging technology,” in Proc. of SPIE The Int. Soc. For Optical Engineering, Vol. 6134, pp. 6113404(1)-613404(8), 2006.
-  Park, J., Shin, M., Lee, C. C., “Measurement if temperature profiles on visible light-emitting diodes by use of a nematic liquid crystal and an infrared laser,” Optics Letters, Vol. 29, No. 22, p1656-2658. 2004.
-  Hwang, W. J., Lee, T. H., Kim, L., and Shin, M. W., “Determination of junction temperature and thermal resistance in the GaN-based LEDs using direct temperature measurement,” phys. Stat. sol. (c) 1, No. 10,2429-2432. 2004.
-  Lalith Jayasinghe, Yimin Gu, and Nadarajah Narendran,
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?