stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
羅湘羚 , Masters Advisor：陳孟琦
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2013.00079
- 1. Arden N and Nevitt MC (2006) Osteoarthritis: epidemiology. Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 20: 3-25
- 2. Bonnet CS and Walsh DA (2005) Osteoarthritis, angiogenesis and inflammation. Rheumatology (Oxford) 44: 7-16
- 3. Mapp PI and Walsh DA (2012) Mechanisms and targets of angiogenesis and nerve growth in osteoarthritis. Nat Rev Rheumatol 8: 390-398
- 4. Brenner SS, Klotz U, Alscher DM, Mais A, Lauer G, Schweer H, Seyberth HW, Fritz P and Bierbach U (2004) Osteoarthritis of the knee--clinical assessments and inflammatory markers. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 12: 469-475
- 5. Takahashi T, Kondoh T, Fukuda M, Yamazaki Y, Toyosaki T and Suzuki R (1998) Proinflammatory cytokines detectable in synovial fluids from patients with temporomandibular disorders. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 85: 135-141
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?