stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Miyazaki T, Hotta Y, Kunii J, Kuriyama S, Tamaki Y. A review of dental CAD/CAM: current status and future perspectives from 20 years of experience. Dental Materials Journal 2009;28:44-56.
-  Kent Knoernschild and Campbell S. Periodontal tissue responses after insertion of artificial crowns and fixed partial dentures. J Prosthet Dent 2000;84:492-498.
-  Goodacre Cj, Bernal G, Rungcharassaeng K, Kan Jy. Clinical complications in fixed prosthodontics. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry 2003;90:31-41.
-  Felton Da, Kanoy Be, Bayne Sc, Wirthman Gp. Effect of in vivo crown margin discrepancies on periodontal health. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry 1991;65:357-364.
-  Noort RV. The future of dental devices is digital. Dent Mater 2012;28:3-12.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?