stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abraham, R. T. (2001): Cell cycle checkpoint signaling through the ATM and ATR kinases. Genes & Devlopment 15, 2177-96.
- Acuff, H. B., Carter, K. J., Fingleton, B., Gorden, D. L., and Matrisian, L. M. (2006): Matrix metalloproteinase-9 from bone marrow-derived cells contributes to survival but not growth of tumor cells in the lung microenvironment. Cancer Research 66, 259-66.
- Adetutu, A., Odunola, O. A., Owoade, O. A., Adeleke, O. A., and Amuda, O. S. (2004): Anticlastogenic effects of Hibiscus sabdariffa fruits against sodium arsenite-induced micronuclei formation in erythrocytes in mouse bone marrow. Phytotherapy Research 18, 862-4.
- Aljada, A., Ghanim, H., Mohanty, P., Hofmeyer, D., Tripathy, D., and Dandona, P. (2001): Hydrocortisone suppresses intranuclear activator-protein-1 (AP-1) binding activity in mononuclear cells and plasma matrix metalloproteinase 2 and 9 (MMP-2 and MMP-9). The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology Metabolism 86, 5988-91.
- Alvarez, O. A., Carmichael, D. F., and DeClerck, Y. A. (1990): Inhibition of collagenolytic activity and metastasis of tumor cells by a recombinant human tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 82, 589-95.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?