stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alexander, E. R., and R. D.Wilkins. 1982. Performance rating validity: The relationship of objective and subjective measures of performance. Group & Organization Studies 7 (December): 485-496.
- Admati, A., P. Pfleiderer, and J. Zechner. 1994. Large shareholder activism, risk bearing, and financial market equilibrium. Journal of Political Economy 102 (December): 1097-1130.
- Almazan, A., J. C. Hartzell, and L. T. Starks.2004.Conflicts of interest and. monitoring costs of institutional investors evidence from executive. Working paper, University of Texas at Austin.
- Almazan, A., J. C. Hartzell, and L. T. Starks. 2005. Active institutional shareholders and costs of monitoring: evidence from executive compensation. Financial Management 34 (December): 5-34.
- Brickley, J. A., R. C. Lease, and C. W. Smith Jr..1988. Ownership structure and voting on antitakeover amendments. Journal of Financial Economics 20(January): 267-292.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?