stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. MartIn-Fontecha A, Sebastiani S, Hopken UE, Uguccioni M, Lipp M, Lanzavecchia A and Sallusto F. Regulation of dendritic cell migration to the draining lymph node: impact on T lymphocyte traffic and priming. 2003. J Exp Med, 198(4):615-21.
- 2. Ashour AE, Turnquist HR, Singh RK, Talmadge JE and Solheim JC. CCL21-induced immune cell infiltration. 2007. International Immunopharmacology, 7:272–276.
- 3. Bossie A and Vitetta ES. IFN-gamma enhances secretion of IgG2a from IgG2a-committed LPS-stimulated murine B cells: implications for the role of IFN-gamma in class switching. 1991. Cell Immunol, 135(1):95-104.
- 5. Conti B, Jahng JW, Tinti C, Son JH and Joh TH. Induction of interferon-gamma inducing factor in the adrenal cortex. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 272:2035-2037.
- 6. Gracie JA, Robertson SE and McInnes IB. Interleukin-18. Journal of leukocyte biology, 73:213-224.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?