stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Ainscough EW, Brodic AM, Plowman JM. The chromium , manganese, cobalt and copper complexes of human lactoferrin. Inorg Chim Acta 33: 149-153, 1979.
- 2. Aiston S, Agius L. Leptin enhances glycogen storage in hapatocytes by inhibition of phosphorylase and exerts an additive effect with insulin. Diabetes 48: 15-20, 1999.
- 3. Alberti KG, Zimmet P. Definition, diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus and its complications. Part 1: diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus provisional report of a WHO consultation. Diabet Med 15: 539-53, 1998.
- 4. Alberti KG, Zimmet P, Shaw J; IDF Epidemiology Task Force Consensus Group. The Metabolic syndrome – a new worldwide definition. Lancet 366: 1059-62, 2005.
- 5. Anderson RA. Chromium as an essential nutrient for humans. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 26: S35–S41, 1997.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?