stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Teoh, L. G.;Hon, Y.M.;Shieh, J.;Lai, W.H.;Hon, M.H., Sensitivity properties of a novel NO2 gas sensor based on mesoporous WO3 thin film. Sensors and Actuators B 96(2003),219-225.
- 2. Semancik, S.;Cavicchi, R.E., The growth of thin, epitaxial SnO2 films for gas sensing applications. Thin solid films 206(1991),81-87.
- 3. Duan, X.;Huang, Y.;Cui, Y,;Wang, J.;Liber, C.M., Indium phosphide nanowires as building blocks for nanoscale electronic and optoelectronic devices. Letters to Nature 409(2001),66-69.
- 4. Cao, C.;Hu, C.;Shen, W.;Wang, S.;Wang, S.;Wang, J.;Tian, Y., Fabrication of a novel heterostructure of Co3O4-modified TiO2 nanorod arrays and its enhanced photoelectrochemical property. Journal of alloys and compounds 550(2013),137-143.
- 5. Kang, M.S.;Lee, C.H.;Park, J.B.;Yoo, H.;Yi, G.C., Gallium nitride nanostructures for light-emitting diode applications. Nano Energy 1(2012),391-400.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?