stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
游惟傑 , Masters Advisor：邱奕嘉 Co-advisor ：劉玉雯
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2008.00095
- 葉匡時、蔡敦浩 (民82)。策略聯盟的發展策略－交易成本觀點。管理評論，12，105-106。
- 陳怡芬 (民92)。策略聯盟宣告對集團成員的影響。國立成功大學企業管理研究所碩士論文，未出版，台南。
- Anand B, Khanna T. (2000), “Do firms learn to create value? The case of alliances,” Strategic Management Journal, 21(3), pp. 295-316
- Anderson, J. C. & Narus, J. A. (1990), “A model of distributor firm and manufacturer firm working partnerships”. Journal of marketing, 54(1), pp. 42-58.
- Balakrishnan, S. & Koza, M. P. (1993), “ Information asymmetry, adverse selection and joint-ventures,” Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 20, pp. 99-117.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?