stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
那希瑟 , Masters Advisor：黃炳文 Co-advisor ：楊育誠
- Abate, T. (2012), 'Four seasons of learning and engaging smallholder farmers: Progress of Phase 1', International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics.
- Aigner, D., Lovell, C. K. and Schmidt, P. (1977), 'Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models', Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 6, No. 1, July, 21-37.
- Battese, G.E. and Coelli., T.J. (1995), 'A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data', Empirical Economics Vol. 20, No. 2, June, 325-332.
- Battese, G. E. (1992), 'Frontier production functions and technical efficiency: a survey of empirical applications in agricultural economics', Agricultural Economics, Vol. 7, No. 3, September, 185-208.
- Biam, C.K., Okorie, A. and Nwibo, S.U. (2016), 'Economic efficiency of small scale soybean farmers in Central Agricultural Zone, Nigeria: A Cobb-Douglas stochastic frontier cost function approach', Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics, Vol. 8, No. 3, March, 52-58.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?