stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Brightman, A.O., Wang, J., Miu, R.K., Sun, I.L., Barr, R., Crane, F.L. and Morre, D.J. (1992) A growth factor- and hormone-stimulated NADH oxidase from rat liver plasma membrane. Biochim Biophys Acta, 1105, 109-117.
- 3. Chen, G. and Goeddel, D.V. (2002) TNF-R1 signaling: a beautiful pathway. Science, 296, 1634-1635.
- 5. Hail, N., Jr. and Lotan, R. (2009) Cancer chemoprevention and mitochondria: targeting apoptosis in transformed cells via the disruption of mitochondrial bioenergetics/redox state. Mol Nutr Food Res, 53, 49-67.
- 7. Ito, K., Nakazato, T., Yamato, K., Miyakawa, Y., Yamada, T., Hozumi, N., Segawa, K., Ikeda, Y. and Kizaki, M. (2004) Induction of apoptosis in leukemic cells by homovanillic acid derivative, capsaicin, through oxidative stress: implication of phosphorylation of p53 at Ser-15 residue by reactive oxygen species. Cancer Res, 64, 1071-1078.
- 8. Kang, H.J., Soh, Y., Kim, M.S., Lee, E.J., Surh, Y.J., Kim, H.R., Kim, S.H. and Moon, A. (2003) Roles of JNK-1 and p38 in selective induction of apoptosis by capsaicin in ras-transformed human breast epithelial cells. Int J Cancer, 103, 475-482.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?