stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蘇允良 , Ph.D Advisor：陳焜燦 Co-advisor ：丁鯤
-  J. Jasper, R.S. Camilotti, R.M. Pagnoncelli, V.D. Poli, d.S.G. Alexandre, G.Z.A. Maria, Treatment of lip hemangioma using forced dehydration with induced photocoagulation via diode laser: report of three cases, Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology 119 (2015) e89-e94.
-  G. Favia, L. Limongelli, A. Tempesta, M. Favia, E. Maiorano, PHACES syndrome: Diode laser photocoagulation of intraoral hemangiomas in six young patients, International Journal of Surgery Case Reports 11 (2015) 124-128.
-  M. Hochman, Infantile Hemangiomas: Current Management, Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America 22 (2014) 509-521.
-  A.J. Hudson, D.R. Whittaker, D.F. Szpisjak, M.J. Lenart, M.M. Bailey, Tumescent technique without epinephrine for endovenous laser therapy and serum lidocaine concentration, Journal of Vascular Surgery: Venous and Lymphatic Disorders 3 (2015) 48-53.
-  H.P. Zhu, Y.L. Zhou, X. Zhang, J.L. Yan, Z.Y. Xu, H. Wang, Q.M. Zhao, Z.P. Jing, Combined Endovenous Laser Therapy and Pinhole High Ligation in the Treatment of Symptomatic Great Saphenous Varicose Veins, Annals of Vascular Surgery 28 (2014) 301-305.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?