stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Wu, X.Y., S. Jääskeläinen, and Y.-Y. Linko, An investigation of crude lipases for hydrolysis, esterification, and transesterification. Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 1996. 19(3): p. 226-231.
- 2. Jaeger, K.-E. and M.T. Reetz, Microbial lipases form versatile tools for biotechnology. Trends in Biotechnology, 1998. 16(9): p. 396-403.
- 3. Gardossi, L., D. Bianchi, and A. Klibanov, Selective acylation of peptides catalyzed by lipases in organic solvents. Journal of the American Chemical Society 1991. 113: p. 6328-6329.
- 4. Wang, C.-S. and J.A. Hartsuck, Bile salt-activated lipase. A multiple function lipolytic enzyme. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Lipids and Lipid Metabolism, 1993. 1166(1): p. 1-19.
- 6. Wang, D., K. Li, and W.K. Teo, Preparation and characterization of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) hollow fiber membranes. Journal of Membrane Science, 1999. 163(2): p. 211-220.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?