stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 陳乃菁. 2002. 以基因晶片分析以中藥寒藥培養的腎細胞的基因表達。中國醫藥大學中西醫結合研究所碩士學位論文.
- Abrams P, Cardozo L, Fall M. 2002. The standardization of terminology of lowtract urinary function: Report from the standardization subcommittee of the International Continence Society. Neurourol. Urodynam. 21:167-178.
- Athanasiou S, Lymberopoulos E, Kanellopoulou S, Vlachos G, Rodolakis A, Vlachou A, Antsaklis A. 2010. Proteomic analysis of pubocervical fascia in women with and without pelvic organ prolapse and urodynamic stress incontinence. Int. Urogynecol. J. 21:1377-1384.
- Bai SW, Jung BH, Chung BC. 2003. Relationship between urinary profile of the endogenous steroids and postmenopausal women with stress urinarty incontinence.
- Neurourol Urodynam. 22:198–205.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?