stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 林學詩、全中和•2000•冬瓜新品種「花蓮1號」（吉豐）之育成及其特性•花蓮區研究彙報 18:1-13。
- An Y.Q., McDowell J.M., Huang S., McKinney E.C., Chambliss S. and Meagher R.B. 1996. Strong, constitutive expression of Arabidopsis ACT2/ACT8 actin subclass in vegetative tissues. Plant J. 10: 107-121.
- Anderson J.M., Palukaitis P., and Zaitlin M. 1992. A defective replicase gene induces resistance to Cucumber mosaic virus in transgenic tobacco plants. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 89: 8759-8763.
- Baulcombe D.C. 1996. Mechanisms of pathogen-derived resistance to viruses in transgenic plants. The Plant Cell 8: 1833-1844.
- Bendahmane M., Chen I., Asurmendi S., Bazzini A.A., Szecsi J. and Beachy R.N. 2007. Coat protein-mediated resistance to TMV infection of Nicotiana tabacum involves multiple modes of interference by coat protein. Virology 366:107-116.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?