stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  H. S. Kim, J. S. Son and Y. T. Im, Gate location design in injection molding of an automobile junction box with integral hinges, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 140, pp. 110-115, 2003.
-  M. Zhai, Y. C. Lam and C. K. Au, Runner sizing and weld line positioning for plastics injection moulding with multiple gates, Engineering with Computers, Vol. 21, pp. 218-224, 2006.
-  林毅韋、雒瑋群、蔡國銘和謝忠祐，應用田口法與模流分析進行模具流道設計以改善射出成形品之翹曲，先進工程學刊，2008。
-  M. C. Huang, C. C. Tai, The effective factors in the warpage problem of an injection-molded part with a thin shell feature, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 110, pp. 1-9, 2001.
-  S. J. Liao, D. Y. Chang, H. J. Chen, L. S. Tsou, J. R. Ho, H. T. Yau, and W. H. Hsieh, Optimal Process Conditions of Shrinkage and Warpage of Thin-Wall Parts, Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol. 44, No. 5, pp. 917-928, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?