stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
曾建誌 , Masters Advisor：吳威德 Co-advisor ：謝章興
- 4. Ranjana Saha, John A. Barnard, ”Effect of structure on the mechanical properties of Ta and Ta(N) thin films prepared by reactive DC magnetron sputtering,” J. of Crystal Growth, Vol.174, pp.495-500,1997.
- 6. Murday AJ，Hochstitzky A，Mansfield J，et al.A prospective controlled trial of St.Jude versus starr edwards aortic and mitral valve prostheses.Ann Thorac Surg，Vol.76(1), pp. 66-73, 2003.
- 7. Remadi JP，Baron O，Tribouilloy C，et al.Bivalvular mechanical mitral aortic valve replacement in254patients:long-term reults-a22year follow-up.Ann Thorac Surg，Vol.76(2), pp.487-492, 2003.
- 10. C. C. Chang, J.S. Jeng, J.S. Chen,” Microstructural and electrical characteristics of reactively sputtered Ta-N thin films,” Thin Solid Films, Vol.413(1-2), pp.46-51, 2002.
- 11. T. Riekkinen, J. Molarius, T. Laurila, A. Nurmela, I. Suni, J.K. Kivilahti, “Reactive sputter deposition and properties of TaxN thin films, “Microelectronic Engineering, Vol.64(1-4), pp.289-297, 2002.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?