stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  劉正達， 人工智慧方法應用於聖火傳遞路徑最佳化，大專體育學刊 第13 卷 第4 期，368-378 頁，2011。
-  Angeline, P. J., Using selection to improve particle swarm optimization, IEEE Evolutionary Computation,84-89,1998.
-  Chunming, Y. and Dan S., A New Particle Swarm Optimization Technique, 18th International Conference on Systems Engineering 164-169,2005.
-  Clerc, M. and Kennedy, J., The particle swarm-explosion, stability, and convergence in a multidimensional complex space, IEEE transactions on evolutionary computation, Volume 6, Issue 1, 58-73,2002.
-  C. G. Go, H. T. Go and C. I. Lin, “ Particle Swarm Simulation of Escape Movement in Panic Situation for the Evacuation Design ,” Advanced Science Letters, no.9, pp.74-79, 04 2012.。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?